Starting Weight: 155 lbs
Ending Weight: 152 lbs
Monthly Weight Loss: 3 lbs
Total Weight Loss (Since 11/1/2015): 24 lbs
With the weather starting to warm up, I’ve been a lot more active this month outside, and I think that’s led to me eating more.
This was the highest month yet in terms of calories per day at 1900, compared to other months in the 1600’s and 1700’s. This increase was across the board for all macro nutrients – more fat, more protein and more carbs.
Lately I’ve been eating a lot of nuts, cheese and 85-90% chocolate, which has been a big source of my carbs.
I should consider limiting my dairy, because I’ve been heavily relying on cream and cheeses for added fat.
Despite all of this, I still managed to lose weight this month.
I’m at the point where I’m going to focus less on my weight number, and more on my body composition. I think I could conceivably hover around 150 lbs as I reduce the amount of fat on my body and increase the muscle.
Thankfully, I have a lot of plans for my backyard that involve heavy lifting and manual labor. It will be exercise with a purpose.
And over the next couple months, I will be dog-sitting a lot more since it’s my sister’s busy travel season at work.
Being active will not be a problem from here on out, it’s all about keeping on track with the diet.
- A dessert cheat on 3/12 – Lemon Cake and Cookies – like I’ve said, it’s my addiction!
- Ate dinner with my parents on 3/25 with fried fish, but it was my only meal of the day
- Overate chocolate the next day (3/26)
- Had a planned cheat day for Easter on 3/27, followed by a few low calorie days
- Similar activity level to February with an average of 2.7 miles walked per day