If your almond butter is roasted, the flavor of this delicious treat becomes more intense.
I have several cheaper baking sheet pans, but all of them warp in the oven. Not this one. It has been particularly problematic while making bacon because grease would splatter everywhere.
But instead of thinking of a dirty oven, let’s focus on these warm cookies with melted dark chocolate goodness…
Keto Chocolate Chip CookiesCourse: Cooking, Recipes, Dessert
It never ceases to amaze me that you can eat sinfully sweet foods without the guilt on the keto diet. Please give this keto chocolate chip cookie recipe a try, and hit the share button if you enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 350 °F
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter and almond butter on low heat
- In a large bowl, combine the coconut flour, chocolate chips, erythritol, baking soda, stevia, and salt
- Mix an egg and vanilla extract into the wet ingredients
- Stir together the dry and wet ingredients into a dough
- Scoop 10 cookies onto a parchment-lined baking sheet
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until the edges just begin to brown
10 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories154
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
- Sugars 1g
- Protein 4g 8%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.